Kiri just translating something.

Fancy level: 4 Font size: 100% Theme: Light Dark Super Dark Fancy level: 0 1 2 3 4

Support

Get some advanced chapters on Patreon

Release Schedule

3 releases per week: Monday, Wednesday, Saturday.

Saint TOC

Traveler TOC

Alchemist TOC

Isekai Gohan (LN) TOC

The Forsaken Saintess and her Foodie Roadtrip in Another World (Light Novel), Volume 7 The Author’s Afterword

Previous chapter Index Next chapter

Volume Seven, The Author’s Afterword

It’s been a while; this is Yoneori. My sincerest apologies for the delayed publication. Even so, I’m deeply, deeply grateful that you’ve picked up this volume! I know I’ve kept you all waiting quite a while, but I’m truly happy to be able to bring Volume 7 before your eyes like this!

Also, by the time this volume is published, the anime adaptation of "The Forsaken Saintess and her Foodie Roadtrip in Another World" should be airing to great fanfare. Being able to publish this seventh volume, and the anime adaptation too… all of it is thanks to your enthusiastic support, truly, truly, thank you so much! Rin! Ville! The Gourmands! Gomamiso! They’re moving, talking, eating! As the author, there’s no greater joy than getting to watch these characters vividly enjoying their adventures…! I still find myself giddy, half-convinced it’s all a dream even now (laughs). I’d be delighted if you enjoy this alongside both the novel version of "The Forsaken Saintess and her Foodie Roadtrip in Another World" and the manga adaptation, illustrated by Kogami Nana-sensei, currently serialized in B’s-LOG COMIC!

This volume has everything from boat fishing to a shipboard party, hospitality, and more… The cooking scenes got my full effort this time as well. Enjoying a favorite pastime and then sitting down to a delicious meal—it’s wonderful, isn’t it…? And at last, contact with the Saint has been made, and Aria’s mom has made her appearance too. I sincerely hope this volume resonates with both your stomach and your heart, even just a little.

Finally, my thanks to Nitou Akane-sensei, who always draws such wonderful illustrations—sometimes adorable, sometimes cool… and to Kogami Nana-sensei, who draws such delicious-looking food scenes in the manga. To my editor, W-sama, who gave me full support and encouragement whenever I felt ready to give up. And to all of you readers who’ve picked up and read this work—thank you all, from this space here. Your support and thoughtfulness make me so happy I hardly know how to put it into words.

I hope to continue writing fun and exciting adventures from here on, so I’d be endlessly grateful if you continued to support me! I’ll keep working hard so that we can meet again in Volume 8!

Previous chapter Index Next chapter

Characters so far

To view the Characters, please enable JavaScript.

Glossary

To view the Glossary, please enable JavaScript.

No comments:

Post a Comment