Kiri just translating something.

Fancy level: 4 Font size: 100%

Support

Get some advanced chapters on Patreon

Release Schedule

3 chapters of Traveler per week: Monday, Wednesday, Saturday.

Saint TOC

The Saint Whose Engagement Was Broken When She Became Too Perfect is Sold Off to a Neighboring Kingdom, Chapter 63

Previous chapter Index Next chapter

Part Two, Section Two: “The International Saints Conference”

Chapter Sixty-three

Erasing everyone except me wasn’t a metaphor. The magical waves emanating from Julius were so strong and eerie… The multitude of low-level devils that spawned flocked to the saints with magic power, attempting to grab them and take them somewhere.

Silver Cross Of Judgment!”

Mia unleashed a purifying spell, sending out multiple silver-cross knives. Magic came in various forms, and we, saints, specialize in light attribute, boasting tremendous effectiveness against demons. Besides light, there were also earth, water, fire, wind, and even darkness attributes, but I rarely find the need to use them.

Mia’s Silver Cross Of Judgment worked great on the low-level devils, taking them down one by one. The method we shared earlier for detecting low-level devils had already proven useful. She, too, was focusing her magic power in her eyes to accurately pinpoint the devils.

“Exorcism magic—Evil-Devouring Crow!”

Alice used exorcism magic, much like Elsa. Taking out a single paper talisman from her pocket, a crow enveloped in silver light emerged from it. Surprisingly, this crow was actually munching on devils. This type of magic wasn’t documented in ancient texts. Exorcism might have evolved in a different direction from the magic we were familiar with.

“Honestly, I just want some quiet alone time with you. Exorcists and saints are so annoying…! Despite being weak, they always get in my way.”

““…!?””

When Julius snapped his fingers, even more low-level devils appeared with black smoke. The room was about to be filled with them in an instant.

“The quickest way to improve this situation seems to be getting rid of you, the main culprit, right?”

“Well, then, why don’t you come to my world? You’re already beautiful as you are, but I’ve arranged a vessel that perfectly matches your soul.”

Julius extended his hand towards me. I didn’t know where his world was, but if I were to leave the capital of Parnacota, the Grand Anti-Evil Magic Circle would be undone, and I couldn’t let that happen. The disappearance of the magic circle meant the return of a large number of demons, leading to panic across the continent.

You are a wise woman, right? Philia, you possess significant magic power for a human, but it doesn’t even amount to one percent of mine. I don’t want you to get hurt. I want to take you to my home in your beautiful form. So—”

“…”

“―Don’t resist pointlessly.”

As Julius said, I couldn’t hurt him directly with my magic power. That was evident from Mia’s magic having no effect.

Julius extended his hand, seemingly affectionate.

At this rate, I’ll―.

“This is no time to freeze up. Hurry up and escape!”

“―!? Guh… An exorcist…!”

The hand extended toward me was severed by a red falchion. Standing before me, swinging the blade with a swishing sound, was Elsa, one of my reliable guards.

“Please, stop! I’m a devil, but I’m not your enemy! I might look suspicious, but I’m on the side of you humans, I swear!”

“Wretch! Devil!”

“How dare you destroy the palace!”

“We won’t let you touch Lady Philia and other saints!”

Mammon also came here while being chased by soldiers. His pale face, previously hidden by the hood, had been exposed, so they must have deemed him suspicious.

You’re Mammon, a fallen kin who’s been reduced to an exorcist’s familiar…!”

“Oh my, are you Lord Asmodeus? You’ve become quite handsome, I must say.”

Julius was familiar with Mammon. He must be a famous one in the Demon Realm. With a sly smile, Mammon threw a light-hearted remark, appearing unafraid despite sensing Julius’ magic power.

Sister, now’s your chance! Lord Asmodeus has possessed this floppy weak human, so he’s not at full power. A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to defeat him…”

“Yes, it does seem that way.”

Elsa sheathed her falchion with a swish, and with a final wail of agony, the low-level devils disappeared one after another. As expected, Elsa, with her extensive experience in devil extermination, had the upper hand in combat compared to a saint.

Senior Elsa, we’ve evacuated the people in the vicinity! This room is the only one left!”

“Understood. Klaus, Alice, back us up. From here on, it’s the exorcist’s battle…! Great Saint, you all should leave this place.”

Elsa called Klaus and Alice to her side and ordered us to go away.

Even if we leave it to them, Julius’ magic power was incomparable. If he was not in good shape, it was even more critical.

As for me, there’s no way I can overlook this…

“Hold on! Whatever exorcist fight this is, running away with my tail between my legs would ruin the Martilas family’s reputation! I, Emily Martilas, will assist in the fight against the lord of the devils.”

I agree with Sister. I’ll fight too!”

Sis, it’s my turn to protect you!”

Emily, then Grace, and even Mia stood to protect me, concentrating magic power in their hands. Everyone was trying to shield me

In the past, I might have felt sorry first… But now, it brought me immense joy. And, I didn’t want anyone to get hurt—no matter what.

“So annoying… Don’t come between me and Philia…!”

“““…!?”””

Wh-What the, his magic power doubled!? No, it’s swelling even more than that…!?

The moment we sensed the abnormal surge in magic power, the palace was blown apart and half-destroyed…

Previous chapter Index Next chapter

Characters so far

To view the Characters, please enable JavaScript.

Glossary

To view the Glossary, please enable JavaScript.

No comments:

Post a Comment