Kiri just translating something.

Fancy level: 4 Font size: 100%

Support

Get some advanced chapters on Patreon

Release Schedule

3 chapters of Traveler per week: Monday, Wednesday, Saturday.

Saint TOC

The Saint Whose Engagement Was Broken When She Became Too Perfect is Sold Off to a Neighboring Kingdom, Chapter 107

Previous chapter Index Next chapter

Extra

Chapter One Hundred and Seven

"Lady Philiaaa, good work today with your duties. Here, please have some tea.”

"Thank you very much.”

After finishing my saintly duties, I took the tea Lina had prepared for me. It was hot and delicious… The tea she made was top quality in every way, from aroma to flavor.

It might be that the tea leaves from Parnacota just suited my taste, but it was still clear that Lina’s brewing was more delicious than when I drank it elsewhere. So, it must be that Lina’s skills were truly excellent.

"His Highness Oswald graciously provided us with some excellent vegetables. He said to eat them fresh, so let’s use them for tonight’s dinner.”

"Oh my, Mr. Oswald visited?”

"Yes, he had urgent business today it seems. He just left regards for you.”

Knowing the prince visited the estate, I felt a little sad we missed each other.

Currently, Parnacota was in the midst of its reconstruction, and amidst all that, we were also progressing with the preparations for our wedding, so it was unavoidable.

"His Highness said he will visit again tomorrow.”

"Hehehe, Lady Philia, you seem relieved. You looked lonely, but has that cheered you up?”

"Eh? Um, was I visibly expressing that?”

"Yees! You are easy to read when it comes to His Highness Oswald.”

Lina smiled at me as she observed my expression and seemed to read my emotions.

It appeared that when I let my guard down, my inner thoughts could be easily discerned now.

While people used to say they couldn’t tell what I was thinking, so I seemed eerie, this might be a better trend than back then.

"And this is a new saint outfit made by the tailor. We had it made with a sturdier fabric than before but with the same design.”

"Thank you very much. While I don’t think I’ll be facing existences beyond human wisdom like Asmodeus or Hades again, it doesn’t hurt to be cautious.”

Then I received the new saint outfit from Leonardo. Somehow, my attire had been getting tattered a lot lately, so I wanted something a bit sturdier.

"Lady Philia, do you have a specific design for your saint’s clothes? Lady Mia and Lady Hilda have similar ones, right?”

"The Adenauer family’s saints have had something close to this design for generations. There are some slight differences, though…”

"Come to think of it, Ms. Emily and Ms. Grace had different colors and feel.”

"That is so. Maybe the Martilas family also has their unique design for saintly garments passed down through generations. Come to think of it, the previous saint, Lady Elizabeth, also wore saintly garments similar to the Martilas family’s design.”

"You’re right! That’s really interesting!”

Lina listened with great attention to the talk about saint outfit designs.

I wore it without any thought, but is it really such an interesting topic? The saint outfits Grace and her sisters wear do have a different design from mine, but functionally I don’t think there’s much difference…

"Speaking of designs, shouldn’t you start thinking about your wedding dress design soon, Lady Philia?”

"Huh? Isn’t the royal tailor supposed to decide that?”

"Well, the tailor will of course propose designs, but naturally your wishes as the bride will also be incorporated, Lady Philia.”

This must be what people mean by a bolt from the blue.

The documents I received from Prince Reinhardt the other day just said the dress would be made by a tailor who had worked on the royal family’s clothes for generations, so I didn’t even dream I’d have to do anything.

"But for you, Lady Philia, who drafts things like dam blueprints, dress designs should be simple.”

"I have no experience in clothing design, but considering factors like mobility and breathability…”

"I’m getting nothing but bad feelings, so let’s go see ready-made dresses for reference next time!”

Lina cut me off, and the talk of dress design ended there for the time being.

The tranquil days and the slowly approaching wedding date with Oswald. The me back then had no idea how blissful it would be to spend each day looking forward to tomorrow.

I hope days like these last forever…

Previous chapter Index Next chapter

Characters so far

To view the Characters, please enable JavaScript.

Glossary

To view the Glossary, please enable JavaScript.

No comments:

Post a Comment