Kiri just translating something.

Fancy level: 4 Font size: 100%

Support

Get some advanced chapters on Patreon

Release Schedule

3 chapters of Traveler per week: Monday, Wednesday, Saturday.

Saint TOC

The Saint Whose Engagement Was Broken When She Became Too Perfect is Sold Off to a Neighboring Kingdom, Chapter 32

Previous chapter Index Next chapter

Part One, Section Three: “And Then, the Sisters Sprang Into Action”

Chapter Thirty-two

Lady Philia, Y-Your Highness Oswald… what kind of business do you have with me?”

We approached Grace, who was practicing ancient magic in the estate’s garden.

If she could lend me her power, perhaps we could make a solution to solve everything, so I wanted to consult with her.

I don’t really get it either. Miss Philia, please explain it to us.”

I only told Prince Oswald that it would be easier to explain if Grace was with us.

My solution was simple.

If the Large Anti-Evil Magic Circle that covered the whole of Parnacota was the optimal solution to counter the approach of the Demon Realm, then…

“We just need to expand the magic circle to cover the entire continent.”

“Ah, I see. That’s certainly the best solution. But, knowing your personality, if you could do that, you would have done it from the start.”

Prince Oswald clapped his hands and seemed to agree, but then he shook his head and objected.

Of course, I would have done that if my power was strong enough.

Your Highness Oswald, even if Lady Philia is an extraordinary saint, she is still a human. She doesn’t have enough magic power to cover the entire continent with a barrier.”

Grace was also a saint, so she understood well how difficult it was to do what I said.

That’s right, one person’s magic power is not enough to cover the entire continent. Then, what should we do…? The answer is simple…

“That’s why I want you to lend me your magic power, Ms. Grace.”

M-my magic power?”

If it would not be enough, we could borrow from another one. That was the conclusion I had reached.

Then, I could activate a magic circle that was impossible for one person to do. Grace seemed to have come here to learn the Anti-Evil Magic Circle for her country, so I thought it would be a good deal for her if she could achieve the same effect.

“There is a technique called ‘Magic Power Concentration’ in ancient spells. This is a spell that can gather magic power from any human being. With this, I can enlarge my magic circle as much as possible…”

“Wow. The ancient people were amazing… So why did they perish?”

Prince Oswald nodded in admiration and brought up the downfall of the ancient magical civilization.

Why did they perish? That was undoubtedly because they had too much power. There were even records of entire continents being obliterated through the use of spells…

Anyway, although it was selfish of meI found a realistic way to save the kingdom of Girtonia. The Magic Power Concentration Technique was not as difficult as the Anti-Evil Magic Circle, so Grace, who understood ancient language, could master it without spending too much time.

“I-it’s impossible. With my level of magical power, lending the strength needed to cover the entire continent is absolutely beyond reach.”

“That’s true. Miss Grace is from a noble family and has far more magic power than an average person, but not as much as you, Miss Philia. Even amateur like me understood that it is not enough to cover the entire continent.”

Grace and Prince Oswald were skeptical that the powers of two people would be enough to enlarge the Anti-Evil Magic Circle.

Their calculation was correct. My and Grace’s power was not enough. So…

Ms. Grace, how much magic power do your sisters have compared to you?”

My sisters’ magic power? I became a saint recently, so I have the least among us. Of course, I intend to surpass them in the future…”

This Magic Power Concentration Technique is not very difficult if you understand ancient language. I will teach you the spell, Ms. Grace, and can you teach it to your sisters?”

“I see. If we combine my three sisters’ power with mine and yours, we will have five people’s worth of magic power. Then we can make the Anti-Evil Magic Circle big enough to cover the entire continent.”

Yes, my strategy was to borrow the power of Grace’s three sisters who were all saints.

If we combine five people’s worth of magic power, we could deploy a large-scale magic circle.

Ms. Grace, you said you came here to learn the Anti-Evil Magic Circle, but as I told you, it is a high-level technique, and it’s hard to master quickly. However, if you enlarge this magic circle, you can also benefit the kingdom of Bolmern.”

“Yes. My sisters will not refuse if it is a proposal that can contribute to the nation. I think it is a wonderful solution. Right, Arnold?”

“Yes. Lady Emily might complain slightly, but the lord will surely agree happily. His Majesty the King will also be eager to sell favors to neighboring countries.”

It seemed they would accept my plan.

I thought it was a brazen proposal myself, but since many people would be saved by this, I hope they will forgive me.

Lady Philia! I am so happy that I can be of use to you. Let’s start the special training of the spell as soon as possible! I will fulfill my duty as your first disciple.”

I was a little surprised that she was more enthusiastic than I expected, but I was very glad of her consideration.

Time was limited. But if we could activate it, the number of demons would not matter, and we could neutralize them, so this was a big hope.

After she called herself my disciple, I remembered Aunt Hildegarde, who had been my master.

She was a strict but kind person, who taught me many things so that I would not be discouraged by any difficulties in the future…

Thanks to her, I can also teach someone… teach a way to help others.

Grace, let’s work hard together to save not only Girtonia and Bolmern but all the countries of this continent…

Previous chapter Index Next chapter

Characters so far

To view the Characters, please enable JavaScript.

Glossary

To view the Glossary, please enable JavaScript.

No comments:

Post a Comment