Kiri just translating something.

Fancy level: 4 Font size: 100% Theme: Light Dark Super Dark Fancy level: 0 1 2 3 4

Support

Get some advanced chapters on Patreon

Release Schedule

3 releases per week: Monday, Wednesday, Saturday.

For Isekai Gohan, it's being released in parts on Patreon, and as soon as the entire chapter is translated, it will be posted on the site.

Nearest Plans

For now, I'll focus on translating Isekai Gohan.

Saint TOC

Traveler TOC

Alchemist TOC

The Forsaken Saintess and her Foodie Roadtrip in Another World (Light Novel), Volume 3 The Translator's Afterword

Previous chapter Index Next chapter

Volume Three, The Translator’s Afterword

Hello, everyone, the translator is here. When I started translating the light novel version, I had a choice of which volume to start with. Since I hadn’t read any of the volumes beforehand, I estimated that the end of the web version would be around the third volume of the light novel version. Turns out, though, I was a bit wrong, at the end of this volume Rin and the rest hadn’t even made it to the capital :). However, I don’t regret being wrong, as I liked the part where Rin was “kidnapped” and the following reaction of the Gourmands.

Anyway, I plan to translate all the volumes. The main thing is to get it done before the book gets licensed, :D.

Some statistics from the volume.

Chars in the volume: 349,808

Words in the volume: 60,798

The number of characters in the volume: 21

Five of the most mentioned characters:

1. Rin: 3258

2. Ville: 595

3. Meel: 484

4. Aria: 453

5. Gomamiso: 392

Five characters with the largest number of dialogues:

1. Rin: 417

2. Ville: 150

3. Aria: 109

4. Xenon: 69

5. Meel: 55

Five characters who have spoken the most words:

1. Rin: 5437

2. Ville: 1956

3. Xenon: 1073

4. Meel: 780

5. Aria: 768

February 16, 2025, a sunny and snowy (finally; it’s been practically snow-free for two-thirds of the winter, T_T) day.

Previous chapter Index Next chapter

Characters so far

To view the Characters, please enable JavaScript.

Glossary

To view the Glossary, please enable JavaScript.

1 comment:

  1. Airoe.flamegirl@gmail.comFebruary 26, 2025 at 9:05 AM

    Bless you and bless your heart TL-san!! Hope you always have healthy and happy days for keeping the translation going 😘💋❤️

    ReplyDelete